First death confirmed in Saudi Arabia by coronavirus. Saudi Arabia has confirmed the first death toll in the country due to the Coronavirus, while 767 people have been infected so far in the country.
According to the Arab news agency, Health Ministry spokesman confirmed the death in Medina on Tuesday and said the condition of a foreign patient in the health emergency room was deteriorating rapidly and he died on Monday night.
Addressing a press conference, he said that on Tuesday, 205 people were diagnosed with the virus in one day, bringing the total number of virus victims to 767 in the country.
Interior Ministry spokesman Lt. Col. Talal al-Shalab said that curfew was underway across the country from the first day.
It is to be remembered that Saudi Arabia this month, Shah Salman announced the implementation of the curfew, which has been implemented from Monday, across the country from 7am to 6pm for 21 days.
He warned those spreading the rumors that the Saudi royal family’s war against the Coronavirus would be adversely affected and that those spreading the rumors would be dealt with handsomely.
It should be remembered that the Coronavirus originated in Wuhan, China, causing more than 3,000 deaths in China.
China locked down the Hubei province and took control of the virus, but since then, the virus has spread rapidly in the Middle East and Europe.
So far, the virus has spread to more than 180 countries, resulting in more than 17,000 deaths so far, while nearly 4 million people have been infected so far.
News report on First death confirmed in Saudi Arabia by coronavirus.